The Recipe Collection
We’ll be updating our recipe collection here with new interesting recipes that are a perfect match to our molds!
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup peanut butter natural – NO Xylitol or sugar substitutes
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon – NO nutmeg, can be toxic to some dogs)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, eggs, and peanut butter. Stir until completely combined.
- Add in flour and cinnamon, stirring just until combined.
- Scoop dough into silicone molds. Press down firmly on the dough and spread to all edges of the mold so your treats are imprinted with the mold design.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the tops look golden brown.
- Remove treats from oven and let cool on a cooling rack. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 month in the refrigerator or 6 months in the freezer.
- Make your dog’s day with creative treats made with love.
Want to submit a recipe to be featured in our collection? Send us an email at email@example.com with the recipe and a photo of the final result and we’ll add it here!